Self Care Tips to be Codependent No More
- Start each day with a meaningful intention
- Meditate every morning even for just ten minutes
- Do deep breathing exercises to help calm your mind
- Get a calendar and schedule exercise time
- Be sure to get enough sleep
- Avoid negative and draining conversations
- Make sure you eat well and perhaps speak to a nutritionist
- Treat yourself the way you want others to treat you
- Get out of the habit of defending yourself unnecessarily
- Develop nightly routines that involve eating a good meal, reading a nurturing book, soaking in a warm Epsom Salt bath, and moisturizing your skin.
Self-care is one of the greatest keys to emotional health. The more you care for your teeth, the stronger your teeth will be. This seems like common sense, so why do so many of us naturally ignore the self?
We are a society of unconscious minds who have been programmed to gain bonds and form attachments to other unconscious others.
Many of us have been indoctrinated to...