Anger can imply our boundaries have been crossed and signal our bodies to take appropriate action.
1) We may need a boundary
2) We may need to leave a job
3) We may need to end a relationship
4) We may need to become more self-accountable
5) We may need to check our dependencies on others
6) We may need to take better care of ourselves
On the healing path, it is absolutely required to CHECK your SELF along the way. When we don't, we can get into more trouble than the job or the relationship we left behind.
Leaving one relationship and jumping into another is not the wisest thing to do.
Finding the neediest woman or man in the room, taking them home, feeding them chicken soup, buying them a new pair of shoes, giving them a place to sleep, and offering them a self-help book, doesn't work, especially when we are operating from the unconscious plane and delude ourselves by thinking our actions are healthy and...