10 Signs You Might be Codependent
- You stay in unsatisfying relationships even though you know you should end them.
- You tend to be a people-pleaser and rarely worry about your own needs.
- You over give and yet you attract people who under deliver or who generally take rather than consider others.
- You find yourself feeling the need to fix or rescue others.
- You worry way too much about what other people think about you.
- You struggle to set boundaries and you generally feel pushed around by those with strong personalities.
- Your parents were alcoholics, narcissists, abusive, and or emotionally neglectful.
- You don't know what you want or what might make you happy.
- No matter how much you give or do you never quite feel like you have done enough or that you are enough.
- Your sense of value comes from doing for others or taking care of other people
What is Codependency?
Codependency is not easy to describe because it is so multifaceted and it can involve nearly...