By Brian Morris, M.D. on November 14, 2015Format: Audible Audio Edition
Lisa really understands the effects that family alcoholism can have on children. Her work is recommended.
Brian Morris, M.D.: Author of The Wellness Code: The Evidence-Based Prescription for Weight Loss, Longevity, Health and Happiness
The gift that keeps on giving!
By Kate Flanagan on October 3, 2015
Format: Paperback Verified Purchase
Lisa a Romano writes and teaches on codependancy based on her own life experiences. She nails it!! This book is a daily reminder that my unconscious perception of myself is the product of my childhood programming. Lisa writes "Once upon a time I was unaware that deeply rooted in my subconscious mind was the belief that I was not enough. So ingrained within my subconscious mind this one single thought infected every action feeling and thought I experienced. Unaware that I unconsciously sought happiness outside of myself, I was also unaware that I sought happiness in the validation of others". Her teachings show us how to recover from the "I am not enough" syndrome. So treat yourself to this book (the same price as 3 cappacinos) and I highly recommend reading the other 4 books she has written and listening to her FREE utube videos on codependancy.
- File Size: 838 KB
- Print Length: 107 pages
- Publisher: Outskirts Press, Inc. (September 17, 2015)
- Publication Date: September 17, 2015
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services, Inc.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B015IF3JDG
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- X-Ray: Not Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #444,073 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #53 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Addiction & Recovery > Adult Children of Alcoholics
- #109 in Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Addiction & Recovery > Adult Children of Alcoholics
- #203 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Counseling & Psychology > Mental Health > Codependency